top of page
Carthage, Missouri, known as America's Maple Leaf City, welcomes travelers from all over the world. Carthage is a unique crossroad of history, art, and inspiration that sits at the junction of the Historic Route 66 and Jefferson Highway.
With four historic districts and over 550 buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, Carthage has housed people and businesses with impressive tales that continue to intrigue travelers today. Civil War guerrillas, Wild West outlaws, and powerful business men and women have left their marks on area history. In modern times, the community celebrates heritage through art and faith to keep legends alive in Carthage.
Join our email list to learn what is happening in Carthage, MO!
Experience Carthage with Upcoming Events
- Multiple DatesMar 25, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM5646 Carver Rd, Diamond, MO 64840, USA
- Apr 07, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMFair Acres Family YMCA, 2600 Grand Ave, Carthage, MO 64836, USA
- Apr 14, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PMCarthage Central Park, 714 S Garrison Ave, Carthage, MO 64836, USA
- May 06, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PMCitywide, Carthage, MO 64836, USAIt is almost April, spring has sprung, and this all can only mean one thing! The 2023 Carthage Citywide Yard Sale is right around the corner. The Citywide Yard Sale is promoted for May 6th, but you may prefer to have a weekend-long sale beginning Thursday, May 4th and ending Saturday, May 6th. The Y
- May 12, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PMCarthage Central Park, 714 S Garrison Ave, Carthage, MO 64836, USA
- May 13, 8:00 AMSouth Tower, 826 George E Phelps Blvd, Carthage, MO 64836, USA
bottom of page