America's Maple Leaf City
Carthage, Missouri, known as America's Maple Leaf City, welcomes travelers from all over the world. Carthage is a unique crossroad of history, art, and inspiration that sits at the junction of the Historic Route 66 and Jefferson Highway.
With four historic districts and over 550 buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, Carthage has housed people and businesses with impressive tales that continue to intrigue travelers today. Civil War guerrillas, Wild West outlaws, and powerful business men and women have left their marks on area history. In modern times, the community celebrates heritage through art and faith to keep legends alive in Carthage.
Join our email list to learn what is happening in Carthage, MO!
Experience Carthage with Upcoming Events
- Sat, Oct 07CarthageOct 07, 12:00 PM – Dec 15, 5:00 PMCarthage, 1110 E 13th St, Carthage, MO 64836, USA
- Fri, Dec 01600 S Maple St, Carthage, MO 64836, USADec 01, 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM600 S Maple St, Carthage, MO 64836, USA
- Fri, Dec 08CarthageDec 08, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PMCarthage, 2600 Grand Ave, Carthage, MO 64836, USA
- Sat, Dec 09George Washington CarverDec 09, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMGeorge Washington Carver, 5646 Carver Rd, Diamond, MO 64840, USA
- December 1st - 24th (Closed December 17th)CarthageDecember 1st - 24th (Closed December 17th)Carthage, 15506 Nutmeg Rd, Carthage, MO 64836, USA
- December 1st & 2ndCarthageDecember 1st & 2ndCarthage, 820 Howard St, Carthage, MO 64836, USADecember 1st & 2ndCarthage, 820 Howard St, Carthage, MO 64836, USAOlde World Christmas Market at Grace Church brings vendors including crafters, artisans, and artists. The dates are December 1st & 2nd. Friday, December 1, is a market preview that includes appetizers and drinks. Tickets available at the door. Saturday, December 2, is open and free to the public.