America's Maple Leaf City
Carthage, Missouri, known as America's Maple Leaf City, welcomes travelers from all over the world. Carthage is a unique crossroad of history, art, and inspiration that sits at the junction of the Historic Route 66 and Jefferson Highway.
With four historic districts and over 550 buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, Carthage has housed people and businesses with impressive tales that continue to intrigue travelers today. Civil War guerrillas, Wild West outlaws, and powerful business men and women have left their marks on area history. In modern times, the community celebrates heritage through art and faith to keep legends alive in Carthage.
Join our email list to learn what is happening in Carthage, MO!
Experience Carthage with Upcoming Events
- Multiple DatesFeb 04, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PMartCENTRAL, 1110 E 13th St, Carthage, MO 64836, USA
- Feb 18, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM5646 Carver Rd, Diamond, MO 64840, USA
- Multiple DatesFeb 25, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM5646 Carver Rd, Diamond, MO 64840, USA
- Mar 16, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM5646 Carver Rd, Diamond, MO 64840, USA
- Multiple DatesMar 18, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM5646 Carver Rd, Diamond, MO 64840, USA
- Multiple DatesMar 25, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM5646 Carver Rd, Diamond, MO 64840, USA